3.07.2007

Spreeeeee

I went on a pattern spree at The Knitting Experience this past weekend. I intended to purchase only one pattern - Blue Sky Alpaca's Rectangle Shawl. But, I also left with the Baby Bobbi Bear pattern, an eyelet baby blanket pattern and two Louise Harding books: Gathering Roses and Winter Muse Classic.

I started the very mundane rectangle shawl and I love it. I'm using a light worsted 100% alpaca so it is going to be a bit larger than the pattern. I hope I don't lose interest before I get to the end. I'm excited to frog my red inside-out sweater from last Fall's Knit Scene and make the Ginger cardigan instead. I'm also looking forward to the Violette, but I am short a few skeins.

Next week is a project filled week....if I can ever get to my destination. Second time in one month to have a flight cancelled and not rescheduled for at least a day.

0 notes: