6.02.2008

Postings

I think I have an all-or-nothing mentality. How else can you explain my lack of posting? When life gets busy I neglect the blog? Oh poor blog, I adore you. I am so sorry for abandoning you!

So here's the low-down. I'm working on baby hats and have been for months, two at a time - like two socks on two circulars. I'm almost done with #7 & #8 and after that I hope to steer-clear of baby hats for a while.

Next I'm moving on to Japanese Knot Bags to be used for walking the dog. My office is dog-friendly so I may make a few for the frequent dog-walkers in my life. I'm also planning to try out Amy Butler's free pattern for a business card case. I'll post photos when I'm done!

1 notes:

rgblog said...

To make sure you always have items avaialble to you and your dog in cases of emergencies, you may want to investigate the following product at www.rgpetcomm.com

Have a great day ..